Welcome! Anonymous

If you liked it, Share your views here.

Sexy stories about hairy indian women

The title says it all, stories based on armpits or relevant stories are posted here,

Re: Sexy stories about hairy indian women

Postby Peter » Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:49 pm

THE COFEE SHOP

It was late in the evening. I was very busy at work. I left around 1:00 at night. i was driving in my car home. I saw this samll coffee shop. stopped there to pick some. I went there the owner was a lady nice middle aged. I asked for a cup of coffee. She said she is going to booze if i like i can join her. so we went to back of her shop which is her home. We went in. she has very nice ass. i was admiring from behind and she had huge boobs. it should be at leat 45 DD size. I went there and started drinking. I really liked the drink since i was tired. I got little high right away. I told it will be nice to have a massage. She immediately said she can give one. So i undressed and lied on the couch. she also took her nighty off. ohh my heaven... she was beautiful and she was a spanish lady. she had black
body hair on the legs and on the stomach.

I was like totally surprised and got so hard. She lifted her hand ohh i saw the heaven black lushyy bush out there. I asked her why dont she shave she said spanish guys like hair. I told her i love it. she slowly kneeled down and lifted her hands and asked me to smell her. ohhhh yesss she was smelling great. perfect mixture of natural sweat and perfume. i loved it. i slowly licked her armpit. she was gigling. ohhh yes baby go on she said. I was waiting for that moment i started licking her pit and sucking the huge boobs ohhh yess. it was wild. she the soaked her nipped in wine and put it in my mouth to suck it was nice. I took the wine glass and poured on her navel and pussy and licked it all. she asked me whether i want to shave her pussy. I said why not i would love to do it. she brought the razor. i opened her pussy and licked it for some time and made her cum. I put the shaving cream on her bushy pussy and took off all the hairs nicely. She loved that. She said always wanted to see how would it feel for a guy to shave a girl. i did it. it was nice. I took ice cubes and rubbed on her neatly shavened pussy. she went wild.. i asked her to raise her hands. I put some wine and licked from her armpit ohhh yes her pit bush was so
good. She then licked my arm pit. she loved it. i didn't even put perfume on that day. it was fully natural. she loved it. she even bit my pit so many times. I finger f***ed her a lot. my finger was full of her cum. i sucked it all out. Then she started to hurry because she said her husband will be back pretty soon. i didnt even know that. I started f***ing her so hard. she was screaming and yelling and calling me all sorts words. she asked me to call her the gretest b***h on earth while f***ing her. I went wild i came all over her shaved pussy. it was really wild
Hairy Natural Girls Celebrity Armpit Blog HQ Celebrity Wallpapers

If You Like My Posts and Wanna See More.....
Request or Reply in same topic.
Peter
Armpit Lover

Have thanks: 24 times

Advertisement

Postby Peter » Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:49 pm

HAIRY ELDER LADY

Now i am going to tell you about lesbian relationship, i went to that womens home at around 10.00 am, i rang the door bell she opened the door, with a great smile at her face, she is much elder than me, wearing a saree and blouse (indian dress, do you know saree? just search with the help of any search engines)
I was wearing salwar kameez, its a typical indian dress, She requested me to wait at the drawing room, she came with a coke can and some snacks, we had snacks and coke, she then switched off the fan, I was surprized as it was so hot there, i asked why she switched off the fan, she replied "let our bodies sweat", as we were talking for about 45 minutes it was so hot and humid, and i started sweating, she too stared sweating, her blouse became wet particularly the armpit region, she raised her arms to show her sweaty pits, as i got attracted and went closer and started sniffing the natural armpit smell,wow it was so strong, i kept on sniffing for 5 minutes, then she slowly took my face into her hands and started kissing my lips i kissed in return.

I started massaging at her back and she got wild. She moved her hands towerds my firm boobs and started massaging so hard with clothes on. Then she removed my kameez and untied my salwar which slided down. As i was standing nude she ran her hands all over my body. I was so exciting and I could'nt restrict and inturn i started squeezing her boobs. She unhooked her blouse while she was removing her bar, I saw a glympse of her hairy armpits, You know she got a very dense growth under her arms, i had never seen such growth before, not even in any of hairy website

i just grabbed her pit hairs and started rubbing with my fingers, she twisted her body and told that it was a very sensitive area of hers, i kissed her armpits which was already wet, i rubbed my nose and licked her armpits, then i pulled her armpit hairs with my teeths, she was screaming in pain, i played with her armpits for about 1 hour.

Then She sat on the bed and I sat beside of her and started licking her tits. While I was playing with her tits she was playing with my pussy. i was so excited that cannot be described.

She asked me did you ever seen naked women. I replied no and I told her about the book when I saw in the night. She kissed me hardly and told me that she will teach me all things about lesbian sex. First she told me how to f**k a women with a candel and asked to f** her. She took the candle from the table next to the bed, She lied down and asked me to be on top of her. She kept her legs wide open and asked me lick her vagina, i licked her vagina like a slave. Then she took the candle and placed on the correct position on her wet vagina. Then she asked me to press slowly until all the candle goes inside of her vagina. All the 7 inch candle was inside her vagina and it was filled in her vagina fully. Then she told me to move the candle to and fro, When I took first time all the candle came out of her vagina and she told me that to keep the head inside and don’t take all candle out. Then to slide inside full. Then I started doing it as she told me and really I was fucking her, my first lesbian relationship. She put her hands around me and pressed me hard against her and was kissing me deeply.

After a while she asked to increase my speed little by little. he was so wet and each time the candle goes inside it was making a noice. She was shouting many sexy words in our language like oh my sweety f**k me harder my vagina never had a thing for a long time. now thrust harder and harder and make my vagina soft..make my vagina cum.. She asked me to tell her sexy words like this and I wispered in her ear the same thing She started making noice and was saying something to me which I could not understood. After few minutes, I started having a sort of feeling on my body. It was like a small current passing thru. This time she was having her climax and was making funy nocies Her body started shivering and all of a sudden she started jerking her body, i understood that she had a great orgasm, that was my first and great experience and we were lying as it is for a while, keeping the candle inside her vagina, then sliped down from her body Then it was her turn, first i asked her to lick my armpits she did it. then there was telephone call, she told me that her mother and her brother were coming to her house at about 20 minutes, and she asked to the leave her room, i was disappointed, because i never had a climax, but she promised me that she will satisfy me at this weekend, and i am awaiting for her, I shaved my armpits when i was in college, and i wear sleeveless blouse, but for the past few years i stopped shaving my armpits.

Peter
Armpit Lover

Postby Peter » Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:50 pm

UNWASHED SHIRT

I will tell you a story. It's not a fantasy, but a real event that happened to me. When I was about twenty, newly married but still very sexually attracted to other ladies. I lived in a flat with three other flats adjacent. One day a young lady moved into the flat next door. She was about my age and very beautiful. Because of my job, I spend many days at home and work nights. One day when she was at her work, I was alone at home ,too and acted on a hunch. I tried my door key in her front door lock. It worked! I went in her flat with my heart beating from excitement. All I wanted to do was smell her shirts.

I found several that had been worn and not washed. Mmmmmm! She had the most erotic armpit smell...fresh, musky, not stale and old. Some shirts smelled like onions,others like wonderful perfume but HER perfume, not from bottle. I loved them all and relieved myself of my sexual stress right in her room while smelling her shirt and dress armpit areas.

Occasionally, on hot summer days, I would enter her flat right after she drove away during the day. She had changed her clothes before leaving. She left her worn clothes on her bed, and they were still wet with her sweat. I would be in such extasy burying my nose in the wetness and fantasizing that I were making love to her and inhaling her real sweaty armpits. When I saw her face to face, I never revealed my secret. The day she told me she was moving soon. I expressed regret, but there's no way she could know how profound my regret was.

I had to have a souvenir of her wonderful fragrance. The next chance I had to enter her room, I went to her closet with a pair of scissors, sniffed most of her dresses and found the most fragrant one. I cut a piece of the lining of her armhole and kept it with me for years until it was lost in moving. I would cum sniffing that little piece of cloth so many times!

Back

Peter
Armpit Lover

One more short story about hairy armpits and the armpits aroma!!!

THE HOUSE KEEPER
I go back in time, thinking about a nice hairy armpit experience I
had last year. It was a very hot summer. I remember the nice girl
I had as a housekeeper. She has delicious armpit bushes. I still
remember her strong fresh armpit scent. When she wore a sleeveless
t-shirt, I could see her armpit hairs, which were all matted down
with her fresh sweat. This is so attractive to me.
When I was close to her, I took deep breaths to inhale her sweaty
smell right from her armpit tufts. That felt so good !! On a hot
summer day, my whole room was filled with her sweaty armpit scent.
As she streched her arms, all the armpit hair was plastered together.
It looked like little antennas which transmit a smelly beckoning
signal for me to come closer. I've the same ideas in crowded buses,
seeing the attractive hairy and sweaty armpits of the girl, who is
standing next to my seat with her arms up to hold the rails. I wished
that I knew how to say to her that I like her sweaty scent and want
to feel her silky armpits. How should I ask this, it may sound very
weird to her. She might think that I'm nuts!

Peter
Armpit Lover

HAIRY NEIGHBOUR AUNT KASTURI

This is not a fantasy but my experience.I was working in Hubli for about a year before it met jaya in bangalore.I was staying in a room.Owners name was Basavaraj and his wife's name was Kasturi. He was about 28 and she 25. We were in very friendly terms. She was a beautiful lady. Kasturi was looking very beautiful and sexy, very fair in color,Good shape. I was frequently entering their house and talking with them. Basavaraj was a businessman and used to be always. They had a daughter studying in school. Always kasturi used to be free for talk with me. She was giving whatever special dish prepared by her.One day we were talking generally and the talk turned to marriage and relationships. She said that the girl who is going to marry me will be lucky. i told her that only unlucky people get married She smiled and said no your wife is going to be lucky. I went ahead and asked whether she was lucky. Then came the real story. Basavaraj was not taking care of her at all for years. She kept silence for a while and looked at me with hunger. I told her slowly that she can also be lucky if she wants. She understood my intention and asked me to come to the bed room. She hugged me so passionately that I still remember that hug. She held my palm in her palms and asked me to kiss. Believe me she asked me to run my tongue through her gums.
She was boiling with wants. I removed her blouse. I almost collapsed looking at her armpits bush. She later told me that she never shaved. it was emitting pungant odor which made me harder.All this time, she was running her hands on my cock from the top of the pant only. She asked me to remove all the hurdles.We both became naked and she drag me to the bed. She had a long, meaty pussy with a huge bush and all the bush was wet and hot. The smell from her pussy was musky. I burried my face there. She pressed my head with both her hands. Then suddenly, she dropped me down. and sat on me. I was on my back. My cock was looking at the sky. She took her own time to mount on me. She sat on my thighs. Slowly carrased my balls. kissed my balls and came little forward and inserted my cock in her crack and started giving me slow jerks. Slowly the speed increased and started screaming my name and finally collapsed on me. I had not yet come. I got down from the cot. She was lying on the bed totally exhausted. She must have reached her orgasm. I stood before her. Asked her to lift her armpits. She did so. By now it was wet and the smell was stronger. I rubbed my nose to her armpits while my hand was jerking my cock. I did not lastlong. I came heavily on her face and licked them all.
We met many times afterwards after that. On the parting day, she gave me a big dinner and I could see tears from her eyes when I said good bye to her. I had got a job in Bangalore and I had to move.

Peter
Armpit Lover

PreviousNext

Return to Armpit Stories